Our Uni (screw version) and Clamp (clamp version) Rail consoles are a key part of our ventilation mechanism systems, acting as guide rails for the pull/push rods. Thanks to their compact design, high quality, and competitive price, they have been used millions of times worldwide.
Three YESSES for the steel ValkRailBracket
Increasing demand for the clamp version of the Rail console presented us with a challenge:
- Is there an easier way to make larger volumes?
- Can we produce at lower cost?
- Is there room for improvement in the product?
The answer was ‘YES’ on all three counts.
How? With the new steel Rail console. Read more below!
Extra features and yet more affordable
The features of the new design and their benefits:
- Slimmer design for more sunlight on the crop ▶ maximum crop yield.
- Curved shape of the clamp for extra strength and better sealing of the screen profile ▶ less heat and light loss.
- Grooves on the bottom side for extra grip on the truss ▶ durable structure.
- Groove on the top side for pre-installation of a drive tube ▶ easy installation.
The benefits of steel:
- Steel is stronger than aluminium.
- Steel is cheaper than aluminium.
- Steel can be supplied more complete. Less working of the material ▶ larger production capacity at lower cost.
You can! The new galvanised steel Rail console replaces the aluminium version for the truss sizes listed below and is available to order under item number:
▪ 412305 - Galvanised rail console 50x25 H60 Ø27 mm
▪ 412306 - Galvanised rail console 50x25 H60 Ø32 mm
▪ 412310 - Galvanised rail console 50x30 H60 Ø27 mm
▪ 412311 - Galvanised rail console 50x30 H60 Ø32 mm
▪ 412315 - Galvanised rail console 60x30 H60 Ø27 mm
▪ 412316 - Galvanised rail console 60x30 H60 Ø32 mm
▪ 412320 - Galvanised rail console 60x40 H60 Ø27 mm
▪ 412321 - Galvanised rail console 60x40 H60 Ø32 mm
For which truss sizes/ radiuses is the aluminium version still available?
The aluminium version is still available for the following sizes:
▪ 50x30 (R=5-7.5 mm)
▪ 60x30 (R=5-7.5 mm)
▪ 60x40 (R=7.5-12 mm)
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org